Welcome to the Livewell Kershaw Coalition Site
Looking for volunteer opportunities?
Join A Meeting
Join our monthly coalition meetings in-person or one of our three CHIP workgroup meetings (Resilient Children and Families, Housing, and Mental Health)!
- LWK meetings are held on the Last Wednesday of every month at 8:15 am in Richardson Hall at Grace Episcopal Church (1315 Lyttleton St, Camden SC 29020).
- Our quarterly CHIP workgroup meetings will begin in June 2023. Stay tuned for updates!
To join any of these meetings, email Taryn M. Farrell at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Become an advocate.
We understand that everyone can’t join a team or attend another meeting. There are meetings and activities that, while you support them, they might not fit into your schedule.
However, there are other ways to help!
- Consider recording a wellness video for us! (All topics about health and wellness welcome!) Even if you don’t have an idea, we’re happy to provide you with a topic and outline if you are willing to participate!
- Mention our resources to anyone who might need them.
- Speak to your employer or your church leaders about partnering with LWK. Every partnership makes us stronger and helps to increase our reach to everyone in the county!
Helping Residents Find Care & Support in Kershaw County
Use our database to find a doctor, support group and more.